Monday, April 20, 2015

Recycling

Lot of things are in progress as usual in the handicraft corner. The bag of utilization, where I tie together yarn ends that are long enough to tie together, goes well and I think I will finish it soon.
I think I will start to crochet the handles next and a few laps after that so it will be strong hold in it. 
  Under the bag is a recycled mat that was crochet from old sheets that were not used anymore.
 One small amigurumi is also starting to take shape. The head is ready and then the body,  limbs and ears will follow.

Finally, I wanted to show a picture of a sewing magazine I bought the other day. To sew some clothes is therefore on the list. My experience is that the instructions in ottobre are good and easy to sew clothes  based on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment