Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dog and hats

This little dog joined the group of amigurumi figure my aunt has few days ago.
 This pattern is from the Candy Magazine 1 and the dog is crocheted from the yarn Candy that is specially designed for the patterns (or the patterns for the yarn).
 So I decided to use rest yarn and knit a hat. The first one was striped from dark brown and gray Smart yarn from Sandnes yarn.
Then came a blue hat with a line that runs over the hat, also from Smart.

  And finally I finished a floral hat I started some time ago. The colors in it are dark gray and creamed. I drew the pattern from a embroidery pattern I found on Pinterset and changed it to fit for the knitting look.
I am writing the pattern for the first two hats, and when it´s ready I will post them on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment