Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bookstore and knitting

The other day I went to the bookstore Nexus, wich is by the way my favorite bookstore in Reykjavík.
  
There is a range of handicraft books witch are different than the selection in other bookstores.
 There I got this wonderful crochet book. In the book is a girl I will someday crochet and lots of clothes and other items for her. And the pictures, lovely.
 Then there is the world champion sweater I decided to knit while watching the games. It had to be rather easy to knit so I can knit and watch the tv.
 I decided to knit a sweater from Sandnes yarn.
   I did change the pattern so I knit it in circle in stead of flat. Then I'm going to steek it and sew some nice looking band into it so the edges will not roll out like seen in the picture.

And then there is some knitting to do. Go Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment